Monday, August 27, 2012

UPCOMING TRADING CARDS Transfomers


Just in is more looks at some new Transformers sketch cards by Frankie B Washington, Ken Knudsten, and James Erik Hodson. They are up for pre-order from Breygent marketing. Frankie has posted the following about these new cards: "I'm choosing to showcase the G1 cards I did because we need to see more of them, but I definitely did the film versions as well, Enjoy ;)" Check out the new G1 sketch cards showing Twin Twist, Steel Jaw, Razorclow, Onslaught, Devastator, Grimlock, Slue Streak, Cosmos, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Prime Starscream, Soundwave, Dinobot Snarl, Wheeljack and more after the jump.just  click this link and see the Gallery!


From Frankie B Washington:
    "All Right MechHeads here's my Transformers Card Set Samples and I decided to copy and paste onto the original Sample Spec that Tom used to showcase some of the earlier samples. I'm choosing to showcase the G1 cards I did because we need to see more of them but I definitely did the film versions as well- Enjoy ;)
    more info comming soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment